Monday, June 22, 2009

Bit About Me

Let give me a try to see what kind of image you have about me through my self description. I hope my impression about myself and your impression about me are not too different. Okay, here we go.

My name is Mohammad Ashraf bin Abdul Rahman a.k.a. Shy. I am now 25 years old this year. I was born on November 2nd, 1983. I live in a small boring town called Kluang. i come from a small family of 2 siblings and of course my lovely parents. People said that I am friendly and active person.As for my academic background, I made it with Diploma in Building Surveying from MARA University of Technology. Then I persue my degree in the same field at the same University before I managed to complete my post graduate study in Master of science in Building Technology at Universiti Sains Malaysia. Yet, I am doing my Ph.D in Civil Engineering at University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia.

I am a person who is positive in all aspects of life. There are many thing that I like to do, to see and to experiment. I like to read, I like to write, I like to think, I like to dream, I like to talk, I like to listen, I like all genre of music and of course I like my life much much more.As for hobby, things that we are supposed to do during our spare time, some people just know what they want out of life. But not for me. I had an evaluation of hobbies. When I found what is fascinated about a particular hobby, my interest fizzles out. So off, I need to search again for something else of interest. So far, backdoor activities are my current interest.

I always wanted to be a great academician like Prof. DiRaja Ungku Aziz, Prof. Emeritus Khoo Khai Kim as well as Tun Dr. Mahathir. I also want to be a great psychologist like William James and Sigmund Freud who could read people's mind. Of course I am nowhere close to these people yet. I am just someone who does some teaching, some research and some writing. But my dream is still alive.

This is a brief introduction of myself. Do not expect too much, and keep your sense of humor.

0 comments: