Monday, June 22, 2009

After A Long Time...

I took about a year off from writing, which isn't very long compared to what I think. When I was child I always wrote. My parents and everyone else says I have a gift but I don't know how to use it you know. I want to use my writing to the best of my abilities.When I actually tried to figure out why it was that I had stopped writing, I realized it was because a lot of variables had been changed. I came to the conclusion that I think clearer and come up with better ideas when I write late at night. My old job allowed me the freedom to stay up all night and write, but my new one did not. So, I played around with my schedule and allowed myself some time late at night to just sit down and write. That was just one variable that I had to play around with in order to be able to write again. I hope I would be another Victor Hugo who could influenced millions of people through my writings :)

0 comments: